PrR2: Burnout Free ECI Training Material & Content for Professionals & Parents
The Training Material will be used for:
a) The Pilot and the webinar
b) Structuring the certification process
c) Developing C1
d) Creating the Digital content of PrR6
The Training material will be used by:
1. Trainers: Professionals from UTH, UBB, UNIZG, CECD, Amimoni, Karindom, Malidom
2. Trainees: Other Professionals, ECI professionals and Parents of the organizations’ involved in the project
3. To be further used by: Professionals, parents, staff, etc. as well as other professionals who will have access to the material after the completion of the project.
This Training material will consist of:
1. Trainer’s manual: methodology, thematic modules, guidance on strategies and learning engagement techniques that Professionals will use to share and disseminate knowledge and practices and train other professionals and parents
2. Training Material & Content for Professionals:
a. Professionals’ Workbook: it will consist of theory, practical exercises, questionnaires, self-reflection tools and respective guidelines.
b. Assessment Tool: to evaluate the field specific knowledge, skills and Key competences acquired by the trainees after training
3. Training Material & Content for Parents:
a. Parents’ Workbook: it will consist of theory, practical exercises, questionnaires, self-reflection tools and respective guidelines.
b. Assessment tool: to evaluate the field specific knowledge, skills and Key competences acquired by the trainees after training
PrR2 aims at the following target groups: professionals in ECI services and parents with CwD of the partner organizations, Parents with CwD and professionals of other organizations, educational staff, special education professionals, ECI experts, psychologists, social workers, researchers, professors, faculty staff, graduates, students, e-gaming development staff, Certification companies staff, Organization’s/NGO’s staff, community services representatives and policy advisors in partner countries and beyond.
The Training material will cover the need of enriched knowledge on burnout prevention and treatment techniques, which will address the specific needs of professionals and parents (feedback from PrR1). It will propose mutually empowering practices to meet common requirements and challenges in ECI Services (feedback from the TM2/workshop).
The innovation lies in the fact that the input is provided by all participants (professionals, management staff and organizations) and that it constitutes a comprehensive “guide” for the trainers’ training. Thus, the proposed solutions are innovative as they go beyond the best of what has been achieved so far in the field of burnout prevention/treatment, incorporating the suggestions of all those who face challenges and are at risk of burnout, while taking care and supporting the CwD.
The content of PrR2 will lead to a Burnout Free ECI Methodogy that will have a major impact on Professionals, parents and CwD since it will:
• enhance their personal and professional wellbeing
• help them gain knowledge, critical skills and improve the key competences of ECI professionals. • improve the quality of care and education to the CwD
• identify necessary organizational changes for burnout prevention (Leeds Beckett University, 2016)
• lighten the burdens of professionals and parents, foster their resilience and create better chances for social inclusion
The Training Material will be uploaded to the E-Learning Platform. The content will be reflected upon during the pilot phase. The material will be uploaded as an OER, increasing the project feasibility and scalability. Transferability will also be fostered by the dissemination strategy applied. In addition, other Organizations in related fields will benefit from PrR2, since it will provide a comprehensive and user-friendly Training Material, that will further be adapted and updated by the replication methodology and the e-learning courses (PrR6)